A Strategic Business Plan is really a document which includes the qualification and characteristics of the process of a company, its method of operating, the introduction of its strategies, its action plans to have a share of the market, ways of financing because of its investments, and also the projections for expenses, revenues and financial results. The aim of the Strategic Business Plan would be to supply the company’s managers with guidance to produce a significant value towards the customers and satisfy the relevant needs such customers are prepared to purchase, additionally to supplying a possible significant profit to investors, thus meeting the business’s cost-benefit expectations. This document must retain the following sections while observing the following questions:
1. The Venture: Description from the business, its location and scope
2. Description from the Business: What business will be established? What services or products should be offered? What’s the target audience and it is size? What’s the easiest method to provide the products towards the market? Do you know the critical success factors for that business? Do you know the options of development of the marketplace under study? Do you know the good and bad points from the business?
3. The Marketplace: What’s the big market and also the best segment status to compete? What’s the size the segment and it is growth options? What’s the geographical distribution from the market? Do you know the periodic fluctuations for demands? What’s the believed value and the position of the business? Highlight the good and bad points of the market.
4. Your Competition: Do you know the direct competitors towards the business? The other substitute companies or products will contend with the merchandise? What’s the size competitors? What analysis could be attracted concerning the competitors? What’s the company’s cost strategy? What’s the distribution strategy? What’s the technical assistance technique for the business’s services or products? What’s the quality concept for that product? What selling methods should be applied? Exactly what the means readily available for publicizing the services or products?
5. Description from the Venture’s Product: What’s the technology utilized in the merchandise? What’s its current development stage? What function and application will the product have? What innovative solutions may be used to serve the marketplace? Do you know the rules and technical standards managing the product? What analysis could be attracted around the relation between your product and also the atmosphere?